Join Our Team
We are growing! J.CON Salon and Spa is now hiring for the following positions:
- Nail Technician
- Guest Care Advisor
Let’s chat! Text us at 727.900.5448 or apply online using our downloadable application here:
Watch J.Con Salon and Spa founder Joe Connell and General Manager Mike Agrippina discuss the past, present and future of J.Con and St. Pete!
- Rising Talent education
- Continuing education
- Individual education fund
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Respected reputation in the community
Enrich the lives of those we serve by bringing life, love, beauty and wellness to every service we provide, every relationship we build and every person we touch.
Our Guiding Principles
- At J.Con, Relationships Matter Most. We are a Guest-Centered Organization committed to a Standard of Excellence.
- Relationships are at the heart of everything we do.
- We believe in putting others first by;
-Caring for those put in our daily path
-Trusting and being trustworthy
-Going out of our way for others
-Forgiving when we feel wronged
- We provide a workplace atmosphere that radiates a positive energy by;
– Being kind and understanding to others
– Keeping our hearts open and listening with intention
– Understanding the power our words have on others. Our choice of words and tone can make or break their day.
– Having fun. Who doesn’t love a good time?
- We honor diversity and mutual respect.
- We encourage a Work-Life Balance so our team members may reach their full potential and achieve “No Limit” life and career goals. “No Limit” means no ceiling which is an ongoing core driver at J.Con.
- As a Guest-Centered Organization, we do our very best to never disappoint our guests.
- We are committed to a Standard of Excellence in our guest service and our quality of work.
- We strive to be the best example of an Aveda salon in the marketplace.
- We may not always agree, but we are always aligned.
- Everything we do is in the best interest of our guests and the J.Con family.
- We celebrate victories, big and small.