J.CON Salon and Spa: Services
SALONAll prices listed for Salon Services are starting prices only.Actual price will vary according to stylist specialty and experience. Color services are a la carte and do not include a blow-dry. There is an additional charge for curling or flat iron work with haircut/finish and styling services.
Senior Designer Master Women’s Haircut and Style $35 – $40 $45 – $50 $55 – $65+ Men’s Haircut and Style $25 $30 – $35 $45 Shampoo and Style $25+ $35+ $35+ Special Occasion Style $45+ $50+ $55+ Single Process Color $45+ $50+ $54+ High/Lowlights-Full $73+ $84+ $95+ High/Lowlights-Partial $63+ $74+ $85+ Corrective Color and Perms priced only upon consultation Smoothing Treatment $185+ Botanical Therapy Treatment $15 Healthy Scalp Therapy Treatment $25
J.CON’s Rising Talent are licensed stylists training to become J.CON professionals. A blow-dry and style is required when seeing a Rising Talent stylist for all color and hair cutting services. There is an additional charge for curling or flat iron work with haircut/style and styling services.
Women’s Haircut and Style $25 – $30 Men’s Haircut and Style $20 – $23 Girls ages 6-9 $20 – $23 Boys ages 6-9 $15 – $18 Shampoo and Style $18 – $25+ Special Occasion Style $30+ Single Process Color (includes blow-dry) $53+ High/Lowlights-Full (includes blow-dry) $80+ High/Lowlights-Partial (includes blow-dry) $71+
A personalized treatment designed to meet your individual needs including preventative aging, pigmentation concerns, acne relief, or hydration.
Focused on deep cleansing, exfoliation and hydration, this treatment will have you leaving relaxed and refreshed.
Make up Artistry
Application $45+ Bride $60+
J.CON offers several modalities of massage therapy. Your therapist will ensure that you receive the treatment most suited to your needs. MM 9413
Hot Stone (75 Minutes) $105 Extended (90 Minutes) $105 One Hour $70 30 minutes $45
Hands and Feet
Manicure $24-$27 Hydrating Manicure $31-$34 includes paraffin dip Shellac Manicure $44 includes removal Spa Pedicure $50-$55 Cloud Nine Foot Treatment $65-$70
Brow Sculpting $17 Brow Tinting $17 Lip or Chin $15 Full Face $40 Leg-Full (includes bikini area) $80 Leg-Half (knee down) $40 Leg-Half (upper, including bikini) $60 Bikini $30 French Bikini $40 Brazilian Bikini $60 Arms-Under $22 Arms-Half (elbow down) $40 Arms-Full $50 Neck $20 Ears or Toes $15 Chest $45 Back-Half $30 Back-Full $60
Full Set $195 Fill 1-3 weeks $60 Fill 3-5 weeks $80
VoMor Hair Extensions are priced upon consultation. Please call 727-525-9119 to schedule your complimentary consultation with an extension specialist.
Home Care for VoMor Extensions
Shampoo and Condition
1. Shampoo and Condition no sooner than 48 hours after application/service.
2. Always brush hair prior to shampooing with Wet Brush.
3. Shampoo in an even downward motion being gentle with extensions, using Aveda Color Conserve or Aveda Shampure Shampoo.
4. Condition hair mid-shaft to ends, keeping conditioner off the extension bonds.
Wet Hair and Drying
1. Gently towel blot hair and scalp without tangling extensions.
2. Gently comb through hair with wide toothed comb, holding scalp with opposite hand to support bonds.
3. Blow dry the root area first and ends last (use fingers to separate extensions; do not brush).
1. Gently remove tangles with fingers before brushing.
2. Brush hair with Wet Brush.
3. Loosely braid and secure with a cloth-covered hair tie.
Outdoor Activity and Swimming
1. Use products with UVA/UVB block.
2. Loosely braid and secure with a cloth-covered hair tie.
3. Rinse hair with fresh water immediately after swimming in chlorinated water.
1. Always use a Wet Brush.
2. Always use MEDIUM temperatures when using styling tools.
3. Service extensions within salon only.
1. Avoid applying alcohol or oil-based products directly to the extension bonds to avoid slippage. However, these products are safe to apply to hair.
2. Use products recommended by your service provider.
3. Only manufacturer approved products can be used with VoMor hair extensions to prevent slipping.